Singleton + Writer + Book Lover + Moviegoer = Screen Spinster

Welcome to the loneliest blog on the web. I have no words of wisdom to espouse. (why does espouse sound so much like spouse? Is that word trying to rub it into my spinster brain?) Anyway, I don't own a cat. Never will. I don't cook, nor do I sew or knit, but I do spin a yarn (tale) from time to time. I have no domestic talents, I am not a domestic engineer/goddess, nor do I want to be. I'll sometimes post my views on scripts, (mine & yours or theirs) movies, television shows and maybe theatre, along with my own musings usually in the style of a poem. So pull up a rocking chair, sit back as your cherry pie bakes and stay a while if you like.

Friday, December 30, 2011

The best thing about MI4




Tom Cruise's dirty undershirt in the opening scene that exposed his very large man nipples. They were HUGE, and distracting and awesome at the same time. Oh, and I love it when he RUNS on screen.

See? I don't hate Tom Cruise. (That much) He can still bring me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment